If you use EBSuite to merge PDF documents to send to clients, you may have seen our old links when composing an email. The links usually looks like
many parameters telling our CRM how to merge the PDF with your keywords, but not friendly for sure.
We have recently modified the behavior, and… Continue reading...
Who better to ask about the quality of your Support than the Customers themselves. With the Support Questionnaires in EBSuite you can send closed case surveys to your customers and choose from any number of survey questionnaires.
The questionnaire you choose can be:
- Standard 5 Star Survey w/ comment field
- Standard Comprehensive Survey
When creating Knowledge Articles for the EBSuite Knowledge repositiory, you can assign a “weight” to each article to insure the article will first on the list when offering the information to your customers.
The weight assignment strategy you use in your organization is yours to define. EBSuite gives you a profile on the Article… Continue reading...
The Knowledge Article database in the EBSuite is an invaluable tool for your entire sales and support team, but of course, also for your customers.
The Support Portal that accompanies the EBSuite Support Module must be deployed before your customers can have access to the knowledge articles, but deploying the portal is no more… Continue reading...
Every email account in the world has 2 services that complete the email communication process:
1. The incoming account service where the email is retrieved to the email client (e.g. Outlook, Firefox, Outlook Express, etc)
2. The Outgoing account service that packages the email and delivers it to the worldwide web. This service is referred… Continue reading...
When creating templates for your Marketing Campaigns you have some strategic choices on how to create the most effective email.
We’ve all received promotional emails, but have you noticed how many are flagged as “suspicious” or “possible SPAM” by your email inbox manager? That is largely because emails with graphics rely on linking to… Continue reading...
The Effectiveness Tab of a Marketing Campaign will track:
- Total Emails sent to unique individuals within the defined Audience
- The Number of Emails sent on a particular date and not sent because of address problems
- The Number of emails Read
- And, if the email template has